Catholic girl's boarding school taught me many things:
- When vacuuming the principal's office, use the beater bars to leave the same orderly pattern in the carpet--or you can just do it over
- Underwear must be folded and stored neatly in a tiny dresser drawer--or you'll be called to your room to rectify the matter
- Going sans bathrobe and slippers always results in the chapel window washing detail--to be completed Saturday while good girls are free to go downtown
- Nuns can't tell Ex-Lax has been baked into the aromatic, warm brownies you made for them
- Discipline separates the winners from the slackers
- Winning is a helluva lot more fun!