I'm was a Groundhog's Day baby. I'll celebrate Saturday for the 55th time. And I'm not going down without a fight.
Here's a few Things I Have Learned:
- In high- stakes poker, sometimes you have to be willing to lose everything to win.
- Kids are far more intuitive than they’re given credit for.
- Everyone has a story to tell and something to teach you.
- Follow your instincts.
- If your feelings are hurt, don’t show it.
- Travel is the best teacher.
- It’s a full-time job managing yourself -- let alone anyone else.
- Keep on the sunny side.
- If you’re lucky enough to work at something you love, enjoy the hell out of it. If not, find a really cool hobby.
- You’re always the same age inside.
- Don't worry about things that haven’t happened -- it’s the unforeseen that will blind side you.
- Hold fast to your values.
- There are many paths to enlightenment.